Improving Energy label
From 2023 onwards, Dutch offices must have at least an energy label C – otherwise they may no longer be rented out. From 2030 onwards, the minimum requirement is energy label A.
If you would like to know what the consequences are for your office property in the Netherlands, you have come to the right place. Depending on your wishes, we can advise you on label improvement or, as a risk-bearing party, take care of the complete improvement process for you.
Our advice approach at a glance:
- Orientative discussion with you to map out your wishes in terms of label improvement.
- Zero measurement of the building. What is the current situation?
- Presentation of three scenarios that provide insight into improvement possibilities.
- Associated investment estimates with payback times.
- An overview of subsidy possibilities.
If you wish to use us for the rest of the process:
- Drawing up a plan of approach.
- The composition of a design/implementation team.
- Managing the improvement process.
- Completion, with as the final piece the issue of the agreed energy label.
Want to know more? Feel free to contact Edwin van Eeckhoven ( +31 6 549 94 777) or Hans van Brakel ( +31 6 413 99 928) from our office.